For Sale: Stealth Fisha 500 and gear

Adverts for new and used kayaks and equipment.
wheelerc
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Fisha 500

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:47 am

https://www.trademe.co.nz/2490157755

Bidding starts at $2,500 it's a great deal and an amazing fishing kayak.

2019 Stealth Fisha 500 (current model), only a few months old and paddled a few times. Selling because I dont fish much otherwise in great condition with a few minor scuffs from normal use.

This is not a conventional sit on top fishing kayak but is very fast and stable in the water. It also has some great hatches and features including the built-in live bait well that recirculates the water and keeps your live bait alive for the whole trip. You can also place your rods etc. in the hull if you are paddling through surf so if you tip out you don’t lose or get your gear wet. Even a great kayak to paddle for fitness, it’s very fast through the water and surf. Does not include the padded seat.

The Fisha 500 is truly about maximum stability. It incorporates the latest hi-tech core materials which are epoxy based resin systems. The process of resin infusion is used to keep the build consistent, not only in quality but also in finished weight. The focus on this kayak is to give it maximum stability within its design so the position on the widest point of the kayak and the depth of the seat and foot wells were placed so as to make it very comfortable with a low center of gravity. This kayak has the latest Stealth features including the active live bait hatch.

Includes:
·         Garmin Striker 4dv CHIRP Down Vu Fishfinder with GPS (installed with transducer) and mounting
·         Lithium-Ion compact waterproof battery and charger
·         Stealth Carbon Fibre paddle ($400 new)
·         Drift running rig (installed)
·         Penn kayak fishing rod
·         Kayak gaff and net

See my other listings for a C-Tug kayak trolley and Cobra VHF

Pickup is from my home in Remuera, Auckland
Attachments
20191226_105026.jpg
20191226_105143.jpg
20191226_105240 - Copy.jpg
20191226_105252 - Copy.jpg
20191226_105524 - Copy.jpg

AllTheGear_NoIdea