Fish King Fishing Clothing Promotion !

Adverts for new and used kayaks and equipment.
Hainesy
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW 2196

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi all,

Those that know me will know that I have supported, and been supported by a brand called "Fish King" for a number of years.

Fish King is a small business run by a couple called Kip & Marleigh in North Queensland. Both Kip & Marleigh have a love and passion of fishing, and decided after a year of travelling 34,000 km around Australia chasing all manner of fish that they could design the perfect fishing and sun protective fishing shirt.....and so Fish King was born !

Anyone who has worn a Fish King jersey will tell you it’s the best.

The specially designed high zip collar sits soft against the skin and prevents burning to the neck, and can also be folded down during the cooler times of the day.

The large zippered pockets are unobtrusive, yet are perfect for securely storing keys, phones, braid scissors and any number of bits and bobs.

The built in thumb holes allow your hands to tuck neatly away out of the sun, offering practical protection to as much skin as possible.

I can certainly attest to the quality of the product as I have worn them on all manner of kayak fishing and boating trips... In fact I when I think back on it, all of my PB fish have been caught whilst wearing a Fish King shirt...... !!!...maybe they come with built in mojo as well :?: :?: :?:

There's heaps of different designs, some cool ladies and kids shirts as well as caps and neck scarfs / bandannas..

So..... to help promote their product here in NZ, the team at Fish King have very kindly set us up with a special promo code....

Just log onto their website https://fishking.com.au/ and chose what products you'd like to buy, and enter the promo code STEVETAKE15 to get 15% off the price of your order !! :y: :y:

It couldn't be simpler... hit the link, or log on to www.fishking.com.au and take a look for yourself !
Slide1.JPG
"The trouble with common sense is that it's not too common !"

Viking ReLoad
Ocean Kayak Trident 4.3
Phoenix Hornet - "Retired"
Ocean Kayak Ultra 4.3 - "Retired"
Viking Profish 440 - "Retired"
Scrambler XT - "Retired"

ZMW 2196

• Information