What's your tax bracket?

General Kayak Fishing Discussions
kingiFiddler
Kayak Make: Phoenix
Kayak Model: Hornet

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:51 am

My highest is two fish/lures/traces per session forcibly donated to the taxman. This at Mangawhai Heads the other day.
On the bright side, tying FG knots whilst on the water is getting easier.

I'm going to keep a steel trace in the tackle box and at least have some fun for all the costs incurred.
Famous last words...

awondering
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Dont feel too bad about it mate, I recently built a rod for a guy who chases GT`s in the islands and he lost 40 poppers on the last trip to the reefs, do the maths on that...

Hairy Little Dwarf

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Touch wood, it's been a couple of years since I played "who gets to the fish first" (I lost, but had a nice fish head soup that night)

Jinxed it now.
.................... "Flying Mango".......... [Up for sale, $1400]

Phoenix Hornet - Specialty Assault Craft

Dad! Dad! Look at his fish! It's way bigger than anything you've EVER caught! - Nosey 7-8yo boy on opening my icebox to father strapping down his $XXX Stabicraft 759(?) - Gold. Pure Gold.

kingiFiddler

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:43 pm

awondering wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm
Dont feel too bad about it mate, I recently built a rod for a guy who chases GT`s in the islands and he lost 40 poppers on the last trip to the reefs, do the maths on that...
Ouch. That's gotta hurt the fishing budget. Got a steel trace in the tackle box now. Not sure if I'll use it for fear of getting too close to a pissed off tax man on his home turf, but have been known to try anything once...

• Information