White Water and Play section for those playing with the stumpy kayaks.
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 am
- Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
- Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
- VHF Call Sign: stray dog
- Location: NORTHLAND WEST COAST
All set to raid the Northland runs all we need now is the big fella up top to open up on us
- Posts: 8269
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 pm
- Kayak Make: Viking
- Kayak Model: Reload
- VHF Call Sign: ZMW 2196
- Location: West Harbour
Very nice.....Looking at Lee in that Yak, I just had a mental picture of Eddie Murphy in that movie Trading Places when he scoots around on a Skate Board pretending he cant walk
"The trouble with common sense is that it's not too common !"
Ocean Kayak Trident 4.3
Phoenix Hornet - "Retired"
Ocean Kayak Ultra 4.3 - "Retired"
Viking Profish 440 - "Retired"
Scrambler XT - "Retired"
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm
- Kayak Make: Stealth
- Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
- VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps
- Location: Wellington
Choice as looking rides SD, getting all my gears coming very shortly
- Posts: 6271
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm
- Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
- Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495
- Location: Whangarei
Nice SD, can imagine Lee is going to be fizzing to get out there... bring on the rain
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm
- Kayak Make: ocean kayak
- Kayak Model: ultra 4.3 camo
- Location: NORTHLAND
All I need is time and rain now
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Ocean Kayak 4.3 and yes another member of team camo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest