Section for the discussion of fishing in the water, be it scuba or free-diving
- Posts: 2331
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 pm
- Location: Northland
Just in case anyone is interested, I put this together last week.
Great conditions on the Waikato!
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm
- Kayak Make: Old town
- Kayak Model: Predator PDL
- Location: Far north
Ruff as Gutts
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm
- Kayak Model: Swing
- Location: Tauranga
Loved the turrets, not lovin the leatherjacket lols
- Posts: 4812
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm
- Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
- Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3
- VHF Call Sign: ZMW9308
- Location: St Heliers
Very interested. Love it
Ocean Kayak Prowler Ultra 4.3 ZMW9308
- Posts: 3724
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm
- Kayak Make: QK/Ron Augustin
- Kayak Model: Torres/Seabear/ Albatross etc.
- Location: Papakura
Super interested -wow brilliant filming Andrew , thanks for sharing .
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 am
- Kayak Make: Viking
- Kayak Model: Reload
- VHF Call Sign: ZMW9666
- Location: Waikato
Ocean Ultra 4.3
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 pm
- Kayak Make: Cobra
- Kayak Model: Marauder
- Location: New Plymouth
Man I am so jealous
Dived the Waikato years back and is certainly a cracker dive.
"Oh it's on...it's on like donkey kong"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest