Intrested In a club, keen for some fishen buddy :)

Waikato region discussions, for local trips, meetings etc.
PLAYBUOY
Kayak Make: 4.3 prowler ultra
Kayak Model: 4.1 prowler ultra

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Just wounder which would the best club to join?
Im in the northen Waikato but my main fishing grounds are just north of Kaiaua around the mussel farm and Orere.

Looken for a great group that fishes this area and keen for a little support and tips as its much needed. I cant paddle kayaks/or fishen until the mid October, Start of November because of medical reason :(

Ive got a great set up that I want to use more often instead of the boat...haha. Just wounder is the word "boat" a swear word on this forum???

The only places I have be fishen on my yak is Kaiaua, Orere & Fletcher bay but very willing to expand the fishing grounds :)

Yukikaze
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.1/4.3

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:32 pm

PLAYBUOY wrote:Just wounder which would the best club to join?
Im in the northen Waikato but my main fishing grounds are just north of Kaiaua around the mussel farm and Orere.

Looken for a great group that fishes this area and keen for a little support and tips as its much needed. I cant paddle kayaks/or fishen until the mid October, Start of November because of medical reason :(

Ive got a great set up that I want to use more often instead of the boat...haha. Just wounder is the word "boat" a swear word on this forum???

The only places I have be fishen on my yak is Kaiaua, Orere & Fletcher bay but very willing to expand the fishing grounds :)
There's a small group of us that are reasonably active, known as the Waikato Kayak Fishing Club, we usually use the club section, next section down.
Meet once every two months to plan forward proposed outings. We mostly fish Orere, Kaiaua, Wilsons Bay- Kerata areas.
So keep an eye in the Waikato Club section, or put a post up to ask if anyone wants to go out!
PROWLER 4.1 "YUKIKAZE"
TRIDENT 4.3 "SUZUKAZE"

PLAYBUOY
Kayak Make: 4.3 prowler ultra
Kayak Model: 4.1 prowler ultra

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Yukikaze wrote:
PLAYBUOY wrote:Just wounder which would the best club to join?

There's a small group of us that are reasonably active, known as the Waikato Kayak Fishing Club, we usually use the club section, next section down.
Meet once every two months to plan forward proposed outings. We mostly fish Orere, Kaiaua, Wilsons Bay- Kerata areas.
So keep an eye in the Waikato Club section, or put a post up to ask if anyone wants to go out!
Thankz for the info Yukikaze :)

• Information