Stephen Tapp Kayak Fishing Seminar 2015 - Whangarei

The place to post information about fishing competitions and events, both kayak only and general fishing.
Northland Kayaks
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: John's Dory V

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:09 pm

This Seminar is timed to compliment the Kayak Fishing SNAPPER Soft-bait Challenge at Tutukaka, which is being held the following day (22/08/15). :P
http://www.kayakfishingnz.com/forum/vie ... 37&t=19700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This Seminar will be ideal for competition contestants to attend, but is open to all.
There is no charge to attend. :clap:
Spaces are however very limited, so we advise booking asap :o: to avoid disappointment. ;(
The Seminar is being held in our Vine Street store, Whangarei.
http://www.wises.co.nz/l/55+Vine+Street+Whangarei/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Those attending will have an opportunity after the seminar to stock up their fishing tackle and kayak accessories at discounted prices. (Seminar evening only) :y: :y: :y:
Attachments
Stephen tapp Seminar.jpg
Northland Kayaks

GHOST RIDER
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: RELOAD

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:07 pm

see you all their :y:
Profish RELOAD
KARMA as i fish out of a kayak i don't eat shark

Hairy_Snappa
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler 13

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Hey there, just wondering if there are any spaces left for the seminar? Finally got the leave okayed.

GHOST RIDER
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: RELOAD

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Hairy_Snappa wrote:Hey there, just wondering if there are any spaces left for the seminar? Finally got the leave okayed.
yeah i think their are a few spaces left for the seminar Hairy_Snappa but may pay to send John a email to book a seat as hes in ozzy for a bit of R/R for the next 2 weeks
Profish RELOAD
KARMA as i fish out of a kayak i don't eat shark

• Information