New peer-to-peer kayak sharing website

Adverts for new and used kayaks and equipment.
Kayakable
Kayak Make: Mission
Kayak Model: Contour 450

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:31 pm

screen1.jpg

WANTED: Kayaks to rent to other kayakers

I'm keen to share with you my new peer-to-peer kayak sharing website called Kayakable (www.kayakable.co.nz). A bit like AirBnB for kayaks! :)

My aim is to help kayakers ​share/rent out their boats to other kayakers like themselves, wherever they are. And, of course, earn some additional income for renting their boats out.

With summer coming on, it's a great time to be listing your boat. Especially if it's lying around just gathering dust. Already the site has had over 8​20 shares from interested renters since we launched it ​four weeks ago so there’ll be people looking at your listing for sure.

Anyone can list for FREE on the site. That's the main game at the moment -- to get lots of listings up there. Go to the site or click here for more:

https://kayakable.cmail20.com/t/ViewEma ... BD20DFD2FC

NOTE: Just to reassure you all, I've received legal advice to the effect that the Health and Safety at Work (Adventure Activities) Regulations 2016 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 do not apply to Kayakable, or anyone using the service, primarily because Kayakable and its users do not fall under the definition of 'adventure activity operators'. And also as no-one is offering guidance or training to persons renting the boats.

• Information