Our very own monthly competition, catch a fish, take a photo, and win a prize! - enter today!
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 am
- Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
- Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
- VHF Call Sign: stray dog
- Location: NORTHLAND WEST COAST
Hainesy wrote: danielledesiree wrote:
A huge thank you for the K-Labs rod guys!! What an awesome prize to win so cheers to everyone who voted for me
I do not have an over hand reel though so can anyone give their thoughts on what reels work best on the k-labs rods??
Like Awondering has mentioned a Lexa 300, or a Curado, or slightly lower price a Shimano Citica......
On the same Rod I run a Daiwa Coastal Barra find it is a great match very lite set and ease of use
- Posts: 6271
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm
- Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
- Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495
- Location: Whangarei
I run the Barra as well... its a true saltwater baitcaster reel, very strong and holds up well.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests