Injured......

For discussing everything that isn't kayak fishing...
Lister
Kayak Make: Tahe & Viking
Kayak Model: Wind 585 & 440 pf
VHF Call Sign: ZMW 4211

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 am

Broke my own safety rules and hurt myself! Report makes interesting reading, "Stepped backwards into the uncovered hole........."

knee, elbow and wrist took weight and brunt of impact. So paddling is a no go for a week or three. Although I can laugh about it now, {not really, seriously p*ssed off with myself.} it could have been a whole lot worse........ Should that be "hole" lot worse? Oooh me poor shoulder, again.

I like technology. I especially like to hit it with a big stick!!!!

We don't hate the fat B*tch. We just can't find anything about her to not dislike

ZMW4211. Proud paddler of PF440

Hairy Little Dwarf
Kayak Make: Phoenix
Kayak Model: Hornet

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am

Sorry to hear that - hope all the bits work again soon before summer is over.
.................... "Flying Mango".......... [Up for sale, $1400]

Phoenix Hornet - Specialty Assault Craft

Dad! Dad! Look at his fish! It's way bigger than anything you've EVER caught! - Nosey 7-8yo boy on opening my icebox to father strapping down his $XXX Stabicraft 759(?) - Gold. Pure Gold.

murf
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3 Ultra

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Ow, sorry to hear Lister, speedy recovery. Hope you weren't listening to your dodgy Satnav again?

I'm out of action too, I feel your pain, Lifting the double onto the ute rack when it snagged on the clothesline, torn muscles in the back. Not fun when the sea is flat and there is no work on ;(

Celebre
Kayak Make: Barracuda
Kayak Model: Beachcomber
VHF Call Sign: ZMT6867

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Ouch....

Hope you all recover soon....

tipper
Kayak Make: Ocean
Kayak Model: 4.3 Ultra

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 pm

and I f544ed my elbow yesterday with the boat trailer; its a sign I should have been out on the yak :lol:
Witty bit goes here, along with .......[url=http://www.legasea.co.nz"%20rel="nofollow]Image[/url]

tipper
Kayak Make: Ocean
Kayak Model: 4.3 Ultra

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm

murf wrote: Lifting the double onto the ute rack when it snagged on the clothesline, torn muscles in the back. ;(
I am getting a trailer after a couple of 'near misses' getting the 4.3 on the roof of the truck!
Witty bit goes here, along with .......[url=http://www.legasea.co.nz"%20rel="nofollow]Image[/url]

WaikatoYakka
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8783

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 pm

murf wrote:Ow, sorry to hear Lister, speedy recovery. Hope you weren't listening to your dodgy Satnav again?

I'm out of action too, I feel your pain, Lifting the double onto the ute rack when it snagged on the clothesline, torn muscles in the back. Not fun when the sea is flat and there is no work on ;(
..... That makes 3 of us. :doh:
I haven't fished since November between being busy at work and a back injury.
An old injury I ignored for far too long and now having seen x-ray and Chiropractor reports I'm starting to regret it.
I'll be down and out apart from east cape mission and Naki classic for some time now ;(
Cobra Fish N Dive
Cobra Marauder
Ocean Kayak 4.3
Viking 400
TETRA12
Ocean Kayak4.3

RELOAD
........Such a whore

ZMT8783
Still turtle free since September '09 March 2011 :doh:

Addict since Sept '09

DJ
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler Ultra 4.7

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm

WaikatoYakka wrote:
murf wrote:Ow, sorry to hear Lister, speedy recovery. Hope you weren't listening to your dodgy Satnav again?

..... That makes 3 of us. :doh:
I haven't fished since November between being busy at work and a back injury.
An old injury I ignored for far too long and now having seen x-ray and Chiropractor reports I'm starting to regret it.
I'll be down and out apart from east cape mission and Naki classic for some time now ;(
Oh mate , that sux, ;( hope it isnt as bad as they think , :( personaly im looking out the window with tomorrow off , and thinking the Port would be a go .. ;)

sk8e8
Kayak Make: Extreme
Kayak Model: Game King

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 pm

DJ wrote: personaly im looking out the window with tomorrow off , and thinking the Port would be a go .. ;)
Check the forecast mate... Will be pretty big out there
Jigheads Paddling and Fishing Team Member
http://www.facebook.com/Jigheadspaddlingandfishing

Yak PBs. Snapper: 18lb 12oz @ Cuvier * John Dory: 4lb 6oz @ Cuvier * Kingfish: 10kg @ Mayor Island * Blue Nose: 22.7kg @ White Island * Hapuka: 8kg @ White Island * Skipjack Tuna: 5lb @ Auckland

Extreme 605
Yamaha FXHO * Viking Profish 400 * Pinnacle Elite * Viking Profish 440 * Mission Catch 420

• Information