Traded the boat for a yak.

Introduce yourself and may be find a fishing buddy or two...
50.Scents
Kayak Make: Kingi
Kayak Model: 3.9m

Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi all
I'm based in Papakura looking to fish the coastal hauraki gulf and anywhere else within reach, also trout fishing.

Just purchased a 3.9m kayak and will be taking it out for maiden voyage tomorrow around Kawakawa bay area.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow fishers.

Cheers,
Simon

Casualtyward
Kayak Make: Ocean
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3 Ultra
VHF Call Sign: ZMU7778

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:41 am

50.Scents wrote:
Hi all
I'm based in Papakura looking to fish the coastal hauraki gulf and anywhere else within reach, also trout fishing.

Just purchased a 3.9m kayak and will be taking it out for maiden voyage tomorrow around Kawakawa bay area.

Cheers,
Simon
Welcome to the forum. How was your maiden voyage?

If you want to meet more like-minded paddlers then join the East Auckland Kayak Fishing Club - they fish quite a lot out that way.
Kotare II
Ocean Prowler 4.3 Ultra

Callsign: ZMU7778

50.Scents
Kayak Make: Kingi
Kayak Model: 3.9m

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:48 am

Casualtyward wrote:
50.Scents wrote:
Hi all

Cheers,
Simon
Welcome to the forum. How was your maiden voyage?

If you want to meet more like-minded paddlers then join the East Auckland Kayak Fishing Club - they fish quite a lot out that way.
Cheers,

The maiden voyage was great, played it safe and didn't go out too far because of the wind/chop in the channel although birds were diving the whole time (about 800m away) I was out there I was very tempted to get to them. Didnt catch anything except a hunger to go out again asap.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Information