NN - 29/09 7 x 3 = Fun

Go on then, tell us your stories...
DocProfit
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:18 am

Met Barry and The Mayor at the ramp at 5:45am as arranged; however they were unpacked and ready to go, so took off ahead of me.

No worries, they need a head start on me anyway :lol:

Mitch was down the line at some cult meeting for ex-Aussies (less said the better).

Didn't matter where you drifted this morning, the fish were biting all over the channel.

All 3 of us got our 7 in a couple of hours.

Back at the ramp, I made sure to inspect the Major's catch bag as there have been some suspect reports of late. There were 7 in there, but I think he knew I was going to check, and 'borrowed' a few off Barry while I wasn't looking.

I dunno, these officials get more corrupt by the day.

Excellent time had by all! 8)
Attachments
7a.jpg
7a.jpg (132.88 KiB) Viewed 316 times

Kermit
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: PF400 - Kermit

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Nice catch Doc,glad to hear you are keeping the mayor honest. I should have packed the softbait rod not the fly rod.
Viking PF400 - Kermit
Viking Espri Angler - worn out
PB snapper - 17.9lbs - 82cm CKFC
Plenty of time to sleep when you die

Luke 1
Kayak Make: Prowler
Kayak Model: 4.5
VHF Call Sign: N/a

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Erriely quiet at the ramp without the usual whinging about my latness from Mitch. Although this week I was on time.

Great to see Baz out of Hibernation and back on the water. Even better to see him being towed back to Narrowneck by a stingray. Oh dear, ping and there goes another $20 slider. :rofl:
Predictably yet another victory for the Mayor with the biggest snapper of the day at a respectable 54cm. I'm really going to have to get myself a bigger trophy cabinet.
Easy fishing, even Doc (Grasshopper) managed a few! Great mates and great morning on the water :beer:
20180929_090832.jpg

• Information