Queens Birthday Narrowneck

Go on then, tell us your stories...
Luke 1
Kayak Make: Prowler
Kayak Model: 4.5
VHF Call Sign: N/a

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Spent the morning at Kelly Tarltons with the family so permission was granted for a quick afternoon fish. Hats off to my ẃife who agreed to look after the kids while I spent the arvo on the water even though she has a stinking cold. :y:

Didn't even bother to phone Mitch or Barry as knew with them being proper nappy wearing, soy latte drinking jafa's that there was no way that they would handle the slightly cooler conditions :lol: So I ventured out to sea alone, no doubt, leaving my mates tucked up under blankey with their cuppa soups watching re-runs of Murder She Wrote.

After reading Doc's tr, cheers for the info, I sent down an Orange Slider near the yellow ball off nn and also the trusted new penny curly tail. With a 12.30 launch I wasn't expecting much action but was surprised to be into a fish almost immediately.

Mr rod holder then did his thing and after a great bättle a 52cm snap slides into the net :rock:. The fishing was real good for the next hour, got heaps of throw backs too, great to still see so many fish around.

Got the call from the missus at 2.30 so headed in to be greeted by my two boys on the beach who were stoked to see the catch. Ended up with 5, 52,42,40 & 2 x35. Great arvo on the water.
20170605_155911.jpg

dedant
Kayak Make: Jackson Kayaks
Kayak Model: Kraken
VHF Call Sign: ZMU5052

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Great effort. Nice to see it so close to home too. :)

Jackson KRAKEN dedant

awondering
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

result there mate :y:

DocProfit
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Sweet.

Every time I come back in, it's the orange skirts that have been chewed to hell and need replacing.

• Information