MUNTID
Kayak Make: Pinnacle
Kayak Model: Elite
VHF Call Sign: MUNTID

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Pointloader wrote:
Kingfish killer wrote:
Big k wrote:Very sad what happened?
Unfortunitley like so many of our young men Sam decided to take his own life which is hard to fathom as he had so much going for him . :(
It is a real shame that people can get to a point that they feel this is their only option - as someone who has been through depression and faced those thoughts I urge anyone who faces these feelings to please reach out to someone, family, friend, anyone, even me - anytime
Even if it doesn't seem like it, there are people in this world who love you and would do anything to keep you in their lives and no matter the challenge, it can be overcome when you know someone is there and willing to help every step of the way
Yep too rite PL.

I dont no Sam But condolences to the family.
Pinnacle kayak's NZ
Northland proud Synit rod bender and Accurate reel screamer...
Huge thank's to our sponsor's...

salty yakker
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayaks
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.3

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Condolences to the family had the opportunity of first meeting Sam at Coro in 2012 spoke with him at a couple of kayaks meet ups rip Bro

Sent from my S3 using tapatalk 4
Ocean Kayak ULTRA 4.3
http://www.nskfc.org.nz

Rockcod Brother
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: PF400

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Pointloader wrote:
Kingfish killer wrote:
Unfortunitley like so many of our young men Sam decided to take his own life which is hard to fathom as he had so much going for him . :(
It is a real shame that people can get to a point that they feel this is their only option - as someone who has been through depression and faced those thoughts I urge anyone who faces these feelings to please reach out to someone, family, friend, anyone, even me - anytime
Even if it doesn't seem like it, there are people in this world who love you and would do anything to keep you in their lives and no matter the challenge, it can be overcome when you know someone is there and willing to help every step of the way
Well said Brad! Good on ya :y:
Custom Profish 400 lite
PB: Snapper 19.2lb

murf
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3 Ultra

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 pm

X3. well said Pointloader :y:

Really sad. Not just the young'uns that cop it either, divorces, disasters and even redundancies (of which there are far to many unnecessary these days) can sideswipe all ages. The tougher they are they harder they fall at times - reaching out to someone is harder I guess.

My condolences to the family and also to those of you who knew Sam - a terrible thing.

big blue
Kayak Make: stealth
Kayak Model: bfs

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:01 pm

I meet sam at the coro comp in 2012, he stayed in the house with a few of us, a top young fella, and I have had the pleasure to take him out a few times up here as well, u will be missed little man, ... a lot

now a proud STEALTH bfs owner........

lukas
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: profish400

Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:14 pm

I meet Sam at the last 2 cork comps great guy top bloke always seemed so cherpy when I talked to him very sad to hear this news condolences go out to the Family

Stinky inky
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Best to his family, what a terrible thing to hear. Nice words PL..
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.
Babylonian proverb
So fish more you will live longer....

Ocean kayak 4.3 GREEN

Cobra FnD

greenguy
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Black & Red Reload

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Pointloader wrote:
Kingfish killer wrote:
Too tru mate i suffer with anxiety witch causes depression and some day's really suck but reaching out and talking makes a can make a massive difference in your life
This is a shiit time for such a young life to be wasted
condolences to the family & friends

YakSolo_333
Kayak Make: Mirage
Kayak Model: 580
VHF Call Sign: ZMF3333

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 am

Thats a very sad news, met sam at the previous meet up, camped with Arnie near us, fished the whole morning with us with dolphins around, seemed like a very cool and happy chap, something must have gone very wrong so wont judje him for what he did. Rest in peace man :(
Enjoy every craft that can float, don't have one, have them all

Paddling Perfection BreakSea (Demo) /Prowler 4.7 (x2)/Wahoo fishing Ski/Mirage 580 Expedition/Preception Streamline/Perception Swing /Cobra triple[/center]

https://www.facebook.com/YakSolo
https://www.facebook.com/oceankayakers
https://www.oceankayakers.com

MadMike
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:49 am

Having lost my sister in the same way I can understand what the family is going through. my heart goes out to them all both family and close friends...

R.I.P Sam
Face book : http://www.facebook.com/TopCatchWhangarei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Http://www.northlandangler.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stockist of, Ocean Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, Phoenix Kayaks , Humminbird, Scotty, Rob Fort ACC and much much more!

arnie
Kayak Make: Viking kayak
Kayak Model: Profish Reload

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm

SAMs funeral will be in cambridge at 1pm on Tuesday for anyone that wishes say there farewells.
Viking Profish Reload
Viking Profish Reload
viking Profish GT

Lowrance fishing addicts

• Information