New Zealand Kayak Fishing Series - 2012/2013

The Orton Events New Zealand Premier Kayak Fishing Series has five rounds of spectacular fishing located around the North Island, showing off the beautiful and rugged New Zealand coast line. Discuss the events and series in this forum
Mental
Site Admin
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 465
VHF Call Sign: ZMS4156

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

Here we go, the details of the four events that make up the series are now available :y:

To sign up or to read the rules see > http://www.ortonevents.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phoenix Kayaks - Hornet
Stealth - Evolution 465
Ramco - Fishmaster 580 My BIG kayak!
...and the countless other kayaks I've owned

Kingfish killer
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Ultra Prowler 4.3
VHF Call Sign: kingfish killer

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 am

Sweet .... time to get dates locked in for annual leave ! :y:

STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Kingfish killer wrote:Sweet .... time to get dates locked in for annual leave ! :y:
:y: as above :rock:

MadMike
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Justin Please clarify pricing for the series...
Face book : http://www.facebook.com/TopCatchWhangarei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Http://www.northlandangler.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stockist of, Ocean Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, Phoenix Kayaks , Humminbird, Scotty, Rob Fort ACC and much much more!

Kingfish killer
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Ultra Prowler 4.3
VHF Call Sign: kingfish killer

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm

MadMike wrote:Justin Please clarify pricing for the series...
X2 please .

To be precise , i understand its $60 to fish the Coro comp , but if you want to be part of the national series as an individual it costs a further $80 ...... and if you want to fish in a team its another $50 on top of the $60 and $80 and to paid by October 3rd ?
The reason i ask is last year i think we paid to be in the national series but if i remember rightly there was no extra charge to be in a team .
Just after some clarifcation as there are a few guys not quite sure of the pricing this year .

Orty
Kayak Make: oceankayak
Kayak Model: prolwler

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi all,

The prices for entering the NZ series and each individual comp are stated at the bottom of each entry form. So for example if you wish to fish the NZ series as an individual, you will pay your $80 entry to the series, and then for each individual comp you enter you pay $60 (earlybird) or $80.

If you wish to enter the series in a team, you will pay your $80 entry to the series, $50 per team, and $60 (earlybird) or $80 for each individual comp you enter.

Those who wish just to fish individual events pay only for those events that they enter, if they wish to enter in a team they can do so at no cost, team entry fee only applies to those teams fishing the NZ series.

Yes, last year the team entry for the NZ series was free, this was to get the ball rolling and encourage people to get out there and participate, your entry fees ensure that the great prize pool up for grabs continues as not all prizes are sponsored. I feel that these entry fees are very reasonable compared to other fishing competitions around NZ.

If there are any other queries, or if any other clarification is needed, feel free to contact me on 021930299 or email me at info@ortonevents.co.nz

Cheers,

Orty.

Rusty
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Profisha 575
VHF Call Sign: ZMW2773

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

All signed up

Team; Rustyjigs

Mr Jiggingwithit (aka Chris )
Rusty (aka Rusty )

Looking forward to it. :y:
Everyone is a genius.

But if you judge a fish
on its ability to climb a tree.
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

Hunt&gather
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish 400 Lite

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 pm

A question on teams. I see the series teams are 2 person max but individual comps are up to 4 person teams. So can you have a 2 person team in the series competing within a 4 person team for individual comps? Hope that makes sense and maybe I've read things wrong. Thanks
Viking Profish 400 Lite
Viking Profish 440 Evo IV
The mothership - Surtees 5.5 Hardtop 115 Zuki 4 stroke

MadMike
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks for the Clarity Justin. :D
Face book : http://www.facebook.com/TopCatchWhangarei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Http://www.northlandangler.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stockist of, Ocean Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, Phoenix Kayaks , Humminbird, Scotty, Rob Fort ACC and much much more!

Return to “NZ Kayak Fishing Series - Orton Events”

• Information