New Zealand Kayak Fishing Series 2011/2012.

The Orton Events New Zealand Premier Kayak Fishing Series has five rounds of spectacular fishing located around the North Island, showing off the beautiful and rugged New Zealand coast line. Discuss the events and series in this forum
Orty
Kayak Make: oceankayak
Kayak Model: prolwler

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi to all Kayakers,

Thanks to those of you who have entered the NZ Kayak Fishing Series. :clap:
Those who havn't still have time to, entries and payment must in by the end of the month. ( November 30th 2011 ). :o:

Those who enter the series will have a chance to be selected for 2 NZ Kayak Fishing Teams, which will be made up of 4 per team and will compete in the following series.

As there is 3 comp left, Viking Taranaki Classic, East Cape Mission, Stealth Bridge To Cape. Those who missed the Ocean Kayak Coromandel Gold Rush don't need to worry as long as you fish the rest of the comps you still have a very good chance, as competitors can only score on 3 of the 4 events dropping 1.

All the info is on my website http://www.ortonevents.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone has any question please contact me on 021 930 299 or 027 545 2003 or send me a pm or email.

Tight Lines

Orty

Kingfish killer
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Ultra Prowler 4.3
VHF Call Sign: kingfish killer

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Team Green are entered :y:

oldwetfish
Kayak Make: Hobie
Kayak Model: TI
VHF Call Sign: ZMW4324

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 pm

orty,
any update on the rules.

(this is not a dig, just a continuation of a conversation between O and O the Papaaroha Comp)

Orty
Kayak Make: oceankayak
Kayak Model: prolwler

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi all,

To those who have entered the Series can you please send me your shirt size......via email info@ortonevents.co.nz

Thanks
Orty

Return to “NZ Kayak Fishing Series - Orton Events”

• Information