New Toy Tuesday #3 from my Local....

White Water and Play section for those playing with the stumpy kayaks.
YakFisho Snapps
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 pm

To go with the theme of the day :lol:....Shout out goes to MadMike again from TOP CATCH WHANGAREI for my new Lendal Carbon Fibre Whitewater paddle :inlove:...Also for my Yak Adventure gears, Yak Adventure Descent 70N PFD and Yak Helmet... Also for the cheeky buggers commenting about my firewood being low in the corner that's all been dust and done fellas :*......Surf sessions are on this Sunday with a few vid cameras rolling from on the beach and sea to capture the action in the Sea Surf in our mighty shoes :rock:....First weekend of the duck shooting season has made us rethink our plans on a river run Fook trying to avoid the silver steel :lol: ......
Attachments
DSCF1415.JPG
DSCF1421.JPG
DSCF1409.JPG

STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 pm

:lol: Good call on given the river a miss dude you have to watch ya back with those mad hill billy duck shooters :tmi: (think i will be duck hunting this weekend :lol: ) Look forward to finally seeing some of your footage :o: :o:

Ruff as Gutts
Kayak Model: Swing

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Haha, looks like wet wood this year?? Nice one bro, priorities!!

WaikatoYakka
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8783

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Firewood needs stacking mate :lol:

Though it looks like you've earned a day out to go play with the new toys so I'll find a chance to give you (firewood) 'stick' another day :*
Cobra Fish N Dive
Cobra Marauder
Ocean Kayak 4.3
Viking 400
TETRA12
Ocean Kayak4.3

RELOAD
........Such a whore

ZMT8783
Still turtle free since September '09 March 2011 :doh:

Addict since Sept '09

MadMike
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:20 am

Should be a bit of a blast in the surf YFS. Getting rolled and bowled should be a good experience :P

SD, I'm at war with the missus over going out Sunday so regardless of duck hunters I am going somewhere. If your going to start a fight you have to go through with it or they think they have won :P
Face book : http://www.facebook.com/TopCatchWhangarei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Http://www.northlandangler.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stockist of, Ocean Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, Phoenix Kayaks , Humminbird, Scotty, Rob Fort ACC and much much more!

STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 pm

MadMike wrote:Should be a bit of a blast in the surf YFS. Getting rolled and bowled should be a good experience :P

SD, I'm at war with the missus over going out Sunday so regardless of duck hunters I am going somewhere. If your going to start a fight you have to go through with it or they think they have won :P
It might be just easr to give up kayaking and just keep the skirt on at home :lol:

YakFisho Snapps
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps

Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

MadMike wrote:Should be a bit of a blast in the surf YFS. Getting rolled and bowled should be a good experience :P

Yea looking forward to it should be good fun :rock:......

• Information