White Water and Play section for those playing with the stumpy kayaks.
- Posts: 3724
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm
- Kayak Make: QK/Ron Augustin
- Kayak Model: Torres/Seabear/ Albatross etc.
- Location: Papakura
Massive white water run action -
These boys go hard ehh,
Thats a clean run but then there is also this -
Even the best can get knocked about
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm
- Kayak Make: Stealth
- Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
- VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps
- Location: Wellington
Choice as PS, thanks for shareing..
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 am
- Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
- Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
- VHF Call Sign: stray dog
- Location: NORTHLAND WEST COAST
Those are some nice long runs, now only if we can get some good rain to get them flowing up this ways
- Posts: 6271
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm
- Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
- Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495
- Location: Whangarei
WOW I woulda been had it before the first rapid at that pace
Mean vids PS, thanks for sharing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest