Any spare paddles in Nelson for sale

Tasman/Marlborough region discussions, for local trips, meetings etc.
Ranson_3dm
Kayak Make: VIKING
Kayak Model: ESPRI

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 am

Hey guys
Joined this forum the other day and wow some awesome you have been catching around tasman bay. I used go out heaps in my brother in laws boat but since starting his business he had to sell his boat so my wife and I have invested into two kayaks the other day.
Problem is they did not come with paddles or life jackets so we are looking for these, is there anyone around the region with spares they are willing to sell ?
Wanna get out and catch some fish with these yaks but need the essentials first.
Cheers

Casualtyward
Kayak Make: Ocean
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.3 Ultra
VHF Call Sign: ZMU7778

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:16 pm

You could always try Coromandel Kayak Adventures or Viking Kayaks - both would ship a paddle to you.

I just got a Propelz Venus from Viking Kayaks.

http://www.vikingkayaks.co.nz/shop/acce ... addle+2029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fully adjustable and super light (carbon fibre). I've only used it once so far, but it felt pretty awesome!
Kotare II
Ocean Prowler 4.3 Ultra

Callsign: ZMU7778

petecanaan
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: pf400

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Plenty of places to pick up a paddle locally if you NEED it for the weekend. Hunting n fishing burnsco coppins kayakhq etc.
Or online..... if you can wait :)

Ranson_3dm
Kayak Make: VIKING
Kayak Model: ESPRI

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Was looking for second hand instead of new as outlay for two kayaks is a lot. Managed to find two paddles, now just looking for some life jackets

• Information