Confused member

The Waikato Kayak Fishing Club forum for club and member discussions
Typhoon
Kayak Make: Fishmaster
Kayak Model: Elite4

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Since I have paid for my membership, one trip has been organised and this is nearly six months ago, so can someone please explain to me exactly what my membership pays for

awondering
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 pm

What you on about mate ?

Typhoon
Kayak Make: Fishmaster
Kayak Model: Elite4

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:19 pm

What trips have been organised since before Christmas, as no posts on here have been updated and no one has contacted me about any

WEE WILLY
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Frenzy-4.1 Ultra
VHF Call Sign: ZMU 5277

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Try their FB page :y:
<*))))><
<*))))><....<*))))><....
<*))))><....<*))))><....<*))))><....<*))))><....
<*))))><.... <*))))><....
<*))))><....

love 2 fish
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: 400, reload

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey I'm a member too. Most of there communication is they email have you had any sent since you've signed up? It has been quiet lately We plan trips at the club meetings held at re rapa tavern there can be between 4 to 14 people turn up to a meeting We have had bad luck with weather on most planned trips but there is a couple planned There is a plan to go to papa aroha soon and have a club comp sorry can't remember date 'll need to look it up. we get discount at canoe & kayak waikato and at Xmas the club put on a bbq for its members and prizes put up for comp. We have had guest speakers at meetings too prob time to do another one tho hope this helps
apart of the WAIKATO KAYAK FISHING CLUB

Smitty
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish

Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi Typhoon,

Let me know if your not getting e-mails. I sent an e-mail to club members 31 Jan to confirm next club meeting of 13 Feb and then another on 15 Feb to confirm a weekend Coromandel trip for weekend of 3rd March. I had you on both these e-mails so maybe I have your address wrong?? I will pm you with the email address I have for you so let me know if this isn't right.

However your comment is somewhat valid in that there has not been much organised this year which I have been responsible for, however I have probably been less motivated given I was the only one at the last club meeting and there was no interest in the Coromandel weekend, I did a solo trip to Fantail Bay on the 3rd March weekend, fishing was good too!

So I think the club does need to be re-energised. I will confirm a May date for the next club meeting with an agenda focused on the club direction and hopefully you can make this. I will e-mail club members and post on this forum for a May meeting date soon.

Cheers
Smitty

• Information