WKFC club meeting this Tuesday 6th December

The Waikato Kayak Fishing Club forum for club and member discussions
Smitty
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm

We have a club meeting scheduled for this Tuesday, sorry for the late notice. This will be the last meeting for the year so come along if you can for a catch up over a beer and pub meal.  We also have the Whakatane day trip in the calendar for this coming weekend so need to organise some details for that. I can't make it so need someone to take the lead on this one.

We also discussed having a weekend away trip at the end of January so we need to confirm this.

Club meeting same time same place - Te Rapa tavern, 6.30pm on the mezzanine floor.

See you there.

Cheers
Smitty

BeauJangles
Kayak Model: Profish 400
VHF Call Sign: Dont have one

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am

Damn. I've been off the forum for a while and missed this meeting, would love to catch up with fellow Waikato yakkers! Anything in the works for this year? My favourite kind of meeting is at the pub...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:35 pm

BeauJangles wrote:Damn. I've been off the forum for a while and missed this meeting, would love to catch up with fellow Waikato yakkers! Anything in the works for this year? My favourite kind of meeting is at the pub...

Hi BeauJangles, apologies for not responding sooner, still catching up from January holidays. We have scheduled a meeting next week on Wednesday night if you can come along - 6.30pm Te Rapa tavern on the mezzanine floor. We don't have much in the calendar at the moment but will get some dates sorted at next weeks meeting.

Cheers
Smitty

BeauJangles
Kayak Model: Profish 400
VHF Call Sign: Dont have one

Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Damn I need to log on more!

Smitty

Wed May 03, 2017 5:06 pm

PM me your e-mail address and I will get you on our e-mail list as I don't always update the forum with next meeting dates etc.

Cheers
Smitty

• Information