Stephen Tapp presentation – 17 Sept

The Waikato Kayak Fishing Club forum for club and member discussions
Smitty
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Stephen has kindly offered his time on Thursday night 17th Sept to talk to us about tips and tricks for using/reading fish finders. Venue is Viking Kayaks Matamata, start time 6.30pm. If your keen to attend can you please let me know so we can confirm numbers to Stephen before hand. Also, if you have any specific questions on fish finders or anything else kayak fishing let me know and we can give Stephen a heads up to help him know what to cover.

We will also try to coordinate transport, for me it will be leaving Rototuna around 5.30pm, so meet up with anyone else in the area, or we can do some pick ups at say Hillcrest New World on the way.

Cheers
Smitty

vr4king

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Having been to one of these things

Id highly recommend if you can go go VERY informative and explained in a very easy to understand way

JUMBOZ
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW6161

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:53 pm

just looking at buying a fish finder at the moment so would be keen -how do we book ?-

Smitty
Kayak Model: Profish

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:45 pm

JUMBOZ wrote:just looking at buying a fish finder at the moment so would be keen -how do we book ?-
You have essentially confirmed you would like to come so thats all good, closer to the time I will confirm who is going and to coordinate transport if anyone needs a lift.

Cheers
Jason

Waikatoguy

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Smitty wrote:
JUMBOZ wrote:just looking at buying a fish finder at the moment so would be keen -how do we book ?-
You have essentially confirmed you would like to come so thats all good, closer to the time I will confirm who is going and to coordinate transport if anyone needs a lift.

Cheers
Jason
Count me in. Would be nice to understand the fishfinder better

love 2 fish
Kayak Make: viking
Kayak Model: 400, reload

Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Im keen to car pull with someone or take others i can take 3 if needed. Let me know when numbers are confirmed keen either way. I always learn a thing or 2 from Stephen Tapp well worth going to
apart of the WAIKATO KAYAK FISHING CLUB

spottydog
Kayak Model: Reload

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Count me in too Jason
Cheers
SD
No matter how weird it gets....always think like a fish!

Return to “Waikato Kayak Fishing Club”

• Information