Section for the discussion of fishing in the water, be it scuba or free-diving
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:19 am
- Kayak Make: Viking, Container Door Cheap
- Kayak Model: Profish 400, It Floats!
- Location: Botany, eastern beach, howick bucklands kawakawa
Ruff as Gutts
- Posts: 2370
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm
- Kayak Model: Swing
- Location: Tauranga
Yip pretty shit! Maybe some good will come of it?? Nothing was done or said about the tonnes of snapper floating around the coromandel at the start of the year.......supposedly a net burst...bullshit!
- Posts: 6276
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm
- Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
- Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495
- Location: Whangarei
Nope nothing done!
Fishing is like a box of chocolates. you never know what is going to be served up...
- Posts: 6613
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am
- Kayak Make: Viking
- Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
- VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884
- Location: Auckland
The video footage gives a much bigger idea of just how many were wasted
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest