2011 KayakFishingNZ.com Update

Forum Announcements from the KayakFishingNZ team
Mental
Site Admin
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 465
VHF Call Sign: ZMS4156

Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Well it hasn't taken long and 2011 already looks like a year of change for the KFNZ site, a new look, new comp sponsor, and a new site sponsor!

Some of you have already seen the updated frontend on the main website, this is still a work in progress but is getting there, if you haven't seen it go take a look > http://www.KayakFishingNZ.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The monthly comp which has been sponsored by long time supporter K-Labs has been joined by Tagit this month, Tagit who make some great Kayak Fishing accessories have come on board to supply some goodies each month, so make sure you support both sponsors and get your entries in each month :y:

There have been banner ads running on the website for a while now, and a new supporter has come on board this month - Viking Kayaks - thanks guys :rock: in fact thanks to all the supporters we have :rock:

With these supporters coming on board it means things like running costs etc are covered with a little left over so I can now start to make use of this and start to give something back, this will start with the bumper stickers no longer needing to be purchased, they will now be FREE and I'll see what else I can come up with - feel free to make some suggestions - no everyone can't have a free kayak LOL

A big thanks to Johnson Outdoors too who have invited me to be on their stand at the Auckland Boat Show next week, I'll be there covering the latest Ocean Kayak Prowler 4.3 release and posting details here on KFNZ. I'll also be wandering around and reporting on all the other stuff at the show, so if there is anything you want to see and can't get along keep an eye on the website. If you are going to the show then look me up on the Ocean Kayak stand for a chat or we can head to the :beer: tent ;)

I also know (I've been told) I've not been on here as much as I used to, life has been getting in the way recently, so I promise I'll try and make more effort in the future!

Cheers, Mental
Phoenix Kayaks - Hornet
Stealth - Evolution 465
Ramco - Fishmaster 580 My BIG kayak!
...and the countless other kayaks I've owned

• Information