Trout fishing BOP

The place to post information about fishing competitions and events, both kayak only and general fishing.
2can
Kayak Make: Ocean Ultra
Kayak Model: Ocean 4.3
VHF Call Sign: zms8337

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 am

EBOP Club in October have our club day as Trout fishing at Lake Okataina.
How many would be keen if we made this a mini tournament. Be the third sunday of the month from daylight till 1200 noon.

Ruff as Gutts
Kayak Model: Swing

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 pm

I'd be keen as but as I haven't made any of your guys day trips yet (work, kids and weather ) I won't confirm anything till the day after ;(

boneidol
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: 400 Lite
VHF Call Sign: BoneIdol

Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:42 pm

CONFIRMING THIS INVITE
Anyone is welcome to attend our next club day at Lake Okataina (Oct 18th, 6.00 start) All you need is a current licence or receipt and the usual gear. Bring ten dollars to enter the sweep. Weigh in starts at 12.15 (finish fishing at 12.00) The sweep is open to all comers, but the club prizes are for current financial members only (check out facebook for forms and details). Sweep operating on weight basis (50% to heaviest, then 30% 20% for 2nd and 3rd) Don't forget our Tournie next year if you can't make it along this month. Or contact a member for the other club day details and come and enjoy some EBoP fishing. The snapper are back!

• Information