Rob Fort Evening

The Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc forum for club and member discussions
MadMike
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak, Stealth
Kayak Model: Ultra 4.7, Stealth EVO 495

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

There was an add placed in the paper today so hold your horses horse. you never know aye :P
Face book : http://www.facebook.com/TopCatchWhangarei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Http://www.northlandangler.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stockist of, Ocean Kayaks, Old Town Kayaks, Phoenix Kayaks , Humminbird, Scotty, Rob Fort ACC and much much more!

YakFisho Snapps
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm

MadMike wrote:There was an add placed in the paper today so hold your horses horse. you never know aye :P
And just like the chief said, i may be able to attend with family commitments on later on if thats ok?

Yakfisherkarl
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
VHF Call Sign: ZMT 2691

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 am

MadMike wrote:There was an add placed in the paper today so hold your horses horse. you never know aye :P
I' can't find any add mate and nothing in the weekly write up. Now where's my glasses!!!!

Yakfisherkarl
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
VHF Call Sign: ZMT 2691

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 am

Hi everyone.

After talking with our club captain, other committee last night and checking the forecast again this morning, we have decided to postpone the above (seminar and club trip to Bland Bay Sunday)until a later date, perhaps in October. I know we were all looking forward to Robs visit and talk but we would also like him to come and fish with us, plus the fact we have to think of the skill levels of all members when it comes to sea conditions. Committee will discuss alternative dates at the next meeting and notify you in due course.

Kind regards

Karl

Return to “Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc”

• Information