NKFC club trip to Rawhiti 14/04/13

The Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc forum for club and member discussions
lenzman
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Sorry guys but bugga again, workin again, photographing the final of the 4 way womens international hockey series for the Advocate. :headbang: . I hope its the Blacksticks and the Argies. I will make it at some stage. :o:
If I'm not fishing I'm taking photographs, if I'm not taking photographs I'm fishing!!

wet ass
Kayak Make: O K
Kayak Model: prowler ultra 4.7
VHF Call Sign: wet ass

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

if the weather is good this weekend i cant make it Saturday ill be off to Great Barrier Friday night with a good mate :y: and hope to be in the puka Saturday just hope im not to :swear: for sunday as ill be home late :worried:
Always think like a fish no matter how weird it gets!!!

YakFisho Snapps
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Evolution 495,BFS..
VHF Call Sign: Yakfisho Snapps

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Tight lines at the barrier mate it's a magic place you fishing off a boat? Hope you can join us on Sunday :y:..

wet ass

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm

YakFisho Snapps wrote:Tight lines at the barrier mate it's a magic place you fishing off a boat? Hope you can join us on Sunday :y:..
yep in a small boat only 54ft :lol: hope to be there sunday mate :y:

Yakfisherkarl
Kayak Model: Profish
VHF Call Sign: ZMT 2691

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm

wet ass wrote:
YakFisho Snapps wrote:Tight lines at the barrier mate it's a magic place you fishing off a boat? Hope you can join us on Sunday :y:..
Just get A to bring his boat around for the club trip and mothership duties! Tea/coffee/BBQ/fish filleting etc- LOL :rofl: :rofl:

YakFisho Snapps

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm

^^^^ I reckon karl :y:...on a side note how many are booked into bellas accom for a fish on saturday?

Yakfisherkarl

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 pm

YakFisho Snapps wrote:^^^^ I reckon karl :y:...on a side note how many are booked into bellas accom for a fish on saturday?
Not sure mate as this is not my "area" but I believe there may be 4/5 for sat night in the one main room which has about 3 bunks and 2/3 other beds. Larry/Wet Ass are the guys for bookings.
According to Larry, who called me tonight, the showers are not working, but Bella may bathe you in a bath for an additional fee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry, just having a laugh!

Cheers
Karl

wet ass

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Yakfisherkarl wrote:
YakFisho Snapps wrote:^^^^ I reckon karl :y:...on a side note how many are booked into bellas accom for a fish on saturday?
Not sure mate as this is not my "area" but I believe there may be 4/5 for sat night in the one main room which has about 3 bunks and 2/3 other beds. Larry/Wet Ass are the guys for bookings.
According to Larry, who called me tonight, the showers are not working, but Bella may bathe you in a bath for an additional fee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry, just having a laugh!

Cheers
Karl
yep only 4 or 5 so far for sat night

wet ass

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Yakfisherkarl wrote:
wet ass wrote:
Just get A to bring his boat around for the club trip and mothership duties! Tea/coffee/BBQ/fish filleting etc- LOL :rofl: :rofl:
got me :?: mothership could get 15 yaks on it :lol:

Yakfisherkarl

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Just get A to bring his boat around for the club trip and mothership duties! Tea/coffee/BBQ/fish filleting etc- LOL :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]
got me :?: mothership could get 15 yaks on it :lol:[/quote]

Thats 15 X Bellas charges :lol:

YakFisho Snapps

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm

wet ass wrote:
Yakfisherkarl wrote:

Cheers
Karl
yep only 4 or 5 so far for sat night
All good, We have booked a batch in Rawhiti as well just up the Rd from you guys.. Oh i get it, Now i know where you fellas are staying damn hope you fellas ain't to tired for Sundays morn fish thou after the fishing action planned on saturday arvo/night at the joint you guys staying :tmi: :y: :lol:...You still bringing your kit up karl for a sizzle on Saturday night and a :beer: :y: ..

Yakfisherkarl

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Cheers
Karl[/quote]
yep only 4 or 5 so far for sat night[/quote]

All good, We have booked a batch in Rawhiti as well just up the Rd from you guys.. Oh i get it, Now i know where you fellas are staying damn hope you fellas ain't to tired for Sundays morn fish thou after the fishing action planned on saturday arvo/night at the joint you guys staying :tmi: :y: :lol:...You still bringing your kit up karl for a sizzle on Saturday night and a :beer: :y: ..[/quote]

Yep, new second hand BBQ (just acquired) will be up for sat night just bring your meat and :beer: /or other and a few BBQ vegies like-onion-LOL

wet ass

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 pm

My Great Barrier trip is off :n: so bring on Rawhiti :y:

STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

wet ass wrote:My Great Barrier trip is off :n: so bring on Rawhiti :y:
Bugger Jase ;( c you Sunday :rock:

Hairy Little Dwarf
Kayak Make: Phoenix
Kayak Model: Hornet

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Stripey (est 70-90kg) seen freejumping three times inside Howe today...
.................... "Flying Mango"....................
Phoenix Hornet - Specialty Assault Craft

Dad! Dad! Look at his fish! It's way bigger than anything you've EVER caught! - Nosey 7-8yo boy on opening my icebox to father strapping down his $XXX Stabicraft 759(?) - Gold. Pure Gold.

STRAY DOG

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Hairy Little Dwarf wrote:Stripey (est 70-90kg) seen freejumping three times inside Howe today...
You recon a paddle across the middle foul towing some stripey candy towards that way hld :?: :lol:

wet ass

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 pm

STRAY DOG wrote:
Hairy Little Dwarf wrote:Stripey (est 70-90kg) seen freejumping three times inside Howe today...
You recon a paddle across the middle foul towing some stripey candy towards that way hld :?: :lol:
be bloody good points to start the year off :o :lol: :lol:

STRAY DOG

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 pm

wet ass wrote:
STRAY DOG wrote:
be bloody good points to start the year off :o :lol: :lol:
Hell yea that would take some beating 8) so...........is it a shot gun start then :o:

Yakfisherkarl

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm

OK guys (and dolls!) Looks good for Rawhiti this weekend and I've got a $60 FCO voucher up for grabs, for the lucky Yak Fisho on the day that weighs in the heaviest table fish. This will also be the start of the clubs 2013/14 (year) club points system :y: :y:

Good that Jason Clendon, John Waldron and Jasson Dassler will also be attending as I will be presenting to them FCO vouchers for $250! $150! and $100! respectively in recognition of their achievements in the clubs yearly (2012/13) points system. Well done guys and thanks to FCO for the prize vouchers.

Some of us will be up Saturday avro/evening and staying at the booked cabin at Bellas place by the ramp (I'm sure theres more space/accommodation if needed).

I will not do BBQ duties Sat night as peeps are arriving at all times :worried:
I will however arrive back on the beach half an hour or so earlier on Sunday, than the 1pm normal club arrive back on the beach time and flash the BBQ up, commence kitchen witch duties (YES WITCH!!!)
I've purchased a couple of packs of beef sausages, onions, bread etc for the day. A Gold coin donation would be appreciated if possible to cover my cost.
Last edited by Yakfisherkarl on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Karl

Karl Pereira
President and Vice Treasurer
Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc
http://www.northlandyakfishers.org.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook page - Nkfc NZ
Email northlandyakfishers@gmail.com

wet ass

Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Yakfisherkarl wrote:OK guys (and dolls!) Looks good for Rawhiti this weekend and I've got a $60 FCO voucher up for grabs, for the lucky Yak Fisho on the day that weighs in the heaviest table fish
sorry STRAY DOG Stripeys out :lol:

Return to “Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc”

• Information