Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 am

See you fellas this arvo at camp :y:...

COWKILLER
Kayak Make: ocean kayak
Kayak Model: ultra 4.3 camo

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

Yakfisherkarl wrote:
COWKILLER wrote:
Yakfisherkarl wrote:Looks good guys, campsite not to busy I hope, see ya sat avro :y: :y:
Theres a few here not packd out probly wont get right on the water we were lucky to get a spot right nxt to the beach when ya get here jst look for a dirty comi an a dirty alteza lol8-)8-)8-):smile:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
Cool bro, but we normaly launch just up the road a bit. Next track road with the concrete picnic table. Is there space for me and wet ass to pitch up to you? Just one vehicle and trailer.

You been quiet about catching fish!!!! Any luck????
See Ya soon
KP
Fish what r they lol if it hasnt filld up u shuld get right n front of us

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Ocean Kayak 4.3 and yes another member of team camo

Yakfisherkarl
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
VHF Call Sign: ZMT 2691

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Anyone care to do a trip report for this cool weekend NKFC trip to Bland Bay? Including none NKFC members that turned up. Got pictures if needed. :y:

STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 am

Yakfisherkarl wrote:Anyone care to do a trip report for this cool weekend NKFC trip to Bland Bay? Including none NKFC members that turned up. Got pictures if needed. :y:
After spending the last two day doing fire wood I made the decision to head up to bland bay doc camp to having a evening beer and take the lads up some bambe steaks and bangers, thanks Karl for putting the apron on and keeping the lads full and very eventful evening thanks lads 6am rolled around and it's time best I get up hit the water about seven worked some reefs with only pan seized fish to bin I made the call to paddle deep er to some foul I know off couple more small ones so whent further dropped a pilly then someone call by to see how I was going and then right on Que my sl20 starts striping line at full speed after a short while line goes slack retreave 're bait and 're deploy and straight away another good string puller gave it heaps of time to eat bait and then bang into gear the reel goes and after a good tag a war up pops a good snapper this act repeated its self afew times and being beating by some
Was a great day on the water with other club members
End result I took out 1st 2nd and 3rd for the day and knock wet ass off for heaviest club trip snapper for our year on our last trip and once again a big thanks to FCO whangarei
Attachment:

[ Viewed 287 times ]

Attachments:

[ Viewed 287 times ]

Return to “Northland Kayak Fishing Club Inc”

• Information