Kayak Fishing Interclub Series - EAKFC v WKFC Sunday 21st Orere Pt ***CANCELLED***

The EAKFC forum for club and member discussions
User avatar
STRAY DOG
Posts: 1502
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 am
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog
Location: NORTHLAND WEST COAST

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

awondering wrote:
kiwiladbrad wrote:
nzimp wrote:Pretty sure KLB and I will be in touch soon. The plan was to get Christmas out of the way and then look at it. I know every one is chomping at the bit with the EAKFC desperate to prove they are the Daddies and us down to earth southeners knowing we have nothing to prove :P .

If anyone wants to come along and see the WKFC in action... will save you watching the Hobbit. :?:

Oooch you hear that George ? :wasntme:
:o: :o: :o: :lol: A pissing into the wind contest :tmi: :y:

User avatar
kiwiladbrad
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Kayak Make: Profish 400 Lite
Kayak Model: Predator
Location: Auckland

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Jeff666 wrote:Sounds like the 2 organisers need to have a match off. Perhaps the biggest snapper from each club can be filleted and the frame towed behind each kayak from the beach to the post and back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, even I found that funny... 'touche' :lol:
Image

Proud paddler of a Viking Profish 400

User avatar
kiwiladbrad
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Kayak Make: Profish 400 Lite
Kayak Model: Predator
Location: Auckland

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 pm

nzimp wrote:I would be more than happy to take any challenge laid down from KLB. Yak or non yak related. On the one condition he did something our members can come up with. Over to you G1 for your thoughts :devil:
I'll do anything as long as G1 paddles out into water more than 3 feet deep... yeah I know, fat chance haha! How about the old fashion way... slay some fish and lay claim to a whole years bragging rights?
Image

Proud paddler of a Viking Profish 400

User avatar
awondering
Posts: 6591
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

If WKFC reads or sees this I am sure it will have then trembling in there boots.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-n ... ching-kai/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Pointloader
Posts: 2289
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Kayak Make: Viking Kayaks
Kayak Model: Profish Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW9774
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm

awondering wrote:If WKFC reads or sees this I am sure it will have then trembling in there boots.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-n ... ching-kai/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only cos a couple very important members weren't there :lol: for an interclub comp it would be very different
Image
https://www.facebook.com/FishingAddictsAnonymous
Viking Profish Reload, Viking Profish GT & Viking 2+1
Viking Kayaks Pro Team
Lowrance Pro-Staff
NZ Black Yaks 2015
ZMW9774

User avatar
G1
Posts: 3634
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
Location: Afghanistan

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

kiwiladbrad wrote:
nzimp wrote:I would be more than happy to take any challenge laid down from KLB. Yak or non yak related. On the one condition he did something our members can come up with. Over to you G1 for your thoughts :devil:
I'll do anything as long as G1 paddles out into water more than 3 feet deep... yeah I know, fat chance haha! How about the old fashion way... slay some fish and lay claim to a whole years bragging rights?
Now I go away for a few days and this is what I come back too :lol: Brad I have achieved my 4.5 foot badge :clap: So come competition time I will be dangerous. I have also recently applied some decals to my yak (making me deadly). One of my reels has got new braid on LOOK OUT. I have just bought a nice new frock that rally makes my legs look nice. I will use this frock as a weapon to distract all you EAKFC sexuality challenged members (im pretty sure thats most of you) Im thinking of going comando that day for an extra little something special :y:

User avatar
awondering
Posts: 6591
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Awesome George :y: Be a be bit of shite flying about east auckland after reading that.. :lol:

User avatar
G1
Posts: 3634
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
Location: Afghanistan

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

awondering wrote:Awesome George :y: Be a be bit of shite flying about east auckland after reading that.. :lol:
Perfect :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rusty
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 pm
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Profisha 575
VHF Call Sign: ZMW2773
Location: St Lukes Auckland
Contact:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 am

G1 dont forget your waterproof lipstick ,you know how upset you got last time when you had runs in your make up.
Everyone is a genius.

But if you judge a fish
on its ability to climb a tree.
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

User avatar
Hainesy
Moderator
Posts: 8252
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 pm
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW 2196
Location: West Harbour

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 am

G1 wrote:
kiwiladbrad wrote:
nzimp wrote:I would be more than happy to take any challenge laid down from KLB. Yak or non yak related. On the one condition he did something our members can come up with. Over to you G1 for your thoughts :devil:
I'll do anything as long as G1 paddles out into water more than 3 feet deep... yeah I know, fat chance haha! How about the old fashion way... slay some fish and lay claim to a whole years bragging rights?
Now I go away for a few days and this is what I come back too :lol: Brad I have achieved my 4.5 foot badge :clap: So come competition time I will be dangerous. I have also recently applied some decals to my yak (making me deadly). One of my reels has got new braid on LOOK OUT. I have just bought a nice new frock that rally makes my legs look nice. I will use this frock as a weapon to distract all you EAKFC sexuality challenged members (im pretty sure thats most of you) Im thinking of going comando that day for an extra little something special :y:
..dont forget the sunscreen ! :worried:
"The trouble with common sense is that it's not too common !"

Viking ReLoad
Ocean Kayak Trident 4.3
Phoenix Hornet - "Retired"
Ocean Kayak Ultra 4.3 - "Retired"
Viking Profish 440 - "Retired"
Scrambler XT - "Retired"

ZMW 2196

Image
Image

User avatar
G1
Posts: 3634
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 pm
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish
Location: Afghanistan

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks Rusty and Hainsey....all good tips :y:

User avatar
kiwiladbrad
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Kayak Make: Profish 400 Lite
Kayak Model: Predator
Location: Auckland

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

If G1 wasnt already involved with "them" I would hire him as a mascot... :y:
Image

Proud paddler of a Viking Profish 400

Post Reply

Return to “East Auckland Kayak Fishing Club”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest