Kayak Fishing Interclub Series - EAKFC v WKFC Sunday 21st Orere Pt ***CANCELLED***

The EAKFC forum for club and member discussions
STRAY DOG
Kayak Make: OCEAN KAYAK,viking
Kayak Model: PROWLER4.3,4.1 ,pro fish 440
VHF Call Sign: stray dog

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

awondering wrote:
kiwiladbrad wrote:
nzimp wrote:Pretty sure KLB and I will be in touch soon. The plan was to get Christmas out of the way and then look at it. I know every one is chomping at the bit with the EAKFC desperate to prove they are the Daddies and us down to earth southeners knowing we have nothing to prove :P .

If anyone wants to come along and see the WKFC in action... will save you watching the Hobbit. :?:

Oooch you hear that George ? :wasntme:
:o: :o: :o: :lol: A pissing into the wind contest :tmi: :y:

kiwiladbrad
Kayak Make: Profish 400 Lite
Kayak Model: Predator

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Jeff666 wrote:Sounds like the 2 organisers need to have a match off. Perhaps the biggest snapper from each club can be filleted and the frame towed behind each kayak from the beach to the post and back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, even I found that funny... 'touche' :lol:

Proud paddler of a Viking Profish 400

kiwiladbrad
Kayak Make: Profish 400 Lite
Kayak Model: Predator

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 pm

nzimp wrote:I would be more than happy to take any challenge laid down from KLB. Yak or non yak related. On the one condition he did something our members can come up with. Over to you G1 for your thoughts :devil:
I'll do anything as long as G1 paddles out into water more than 3 feet deep... yeah I know, fat chance haha! How about the old fashion way... slay some fish and lay claim to a whole years bragging rights?

Proud paddler of a Viking Profish 400

awondering
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

If WKFC reads or sees this I am sure it will have then trembling in there boots.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-n ... ching-kai/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pointloader
Kayak Make: Viking Kayaks
Kayak Model: Profish Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW9774

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm

awondering wrote:If WKFC reads or sees this I am sure it will have then trembling in there boots.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-n ... ching-kai/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only cos a couple very important members weren't there :lol: for an interclub comp it would be very different
https://www.facebook.com/FishingAddictsAnonymous
Viking Profish Reload, Viking Profish GT & Viking 2+1
Viking Kayaks Pro Team
Lowrance Pro-Staff
NZ Black Yaks 2015
ZMW9774

G1
Kayak Model: Profish

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

kiwiladbrad wrote:
nzimp wrote:I would be more than happy to take any challenge laid down from KLB. Yak or non yak related. On the one condition he did something our members can come up with. Over to you G1 for your thoughts :devil:
I'll do anything as long as G1 paddles out into water more than 3 feet deep... yeah I know, fat chance haha! How about the old fashion way... slay some fish and lay claim to a whole years bragging rights?
Now I go away for a few days and this is what I come back too :lol: Brad I have achieved my 4.5 foot badge :clap: So come competition time I will be dangerous. I have also recently applied some decals to my yak (making me deadly). One of my reels has got new braid on LOOK OUT. I have just bought a nice new frock that rally makes my legs look nice. I will use this frock as a weapon to distract all you EAKFC sexuality challenged members (im pretty sure thats most of you) Im thinking of going comando that day for an extra little something special :y:

awondering
Kayak Model: Viking PF400 Custom Black
VHF Call Sign: ZMT8884

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Awesome George :y: Be a be bit of shite flying about east auckland after reading that.. :lol:

G1

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

awondering wrote:Awesome George :y: Be a be bit of shite flying about east auckland after reading that.. :lol:
Perfect :lol: :lol:

Rusty
Kayak Make: Stealth
Kayak Model: Profisha 575
VHF Call Sign: ZMW2773

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:16 am

G1 dont forget your waterproof lipstick ,you know how upset you got last time when you had runs in your make up.
Everyone is a genius.

But if you judge a fish
on its ability to climb a tree.
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

Hainesy
Kayak Model: Reload
VHF Call Sign: ZMW 2196

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 am

G1 wrote:
kiwiladbrad wrote:
Now I go away for a few days and this is what I come back too :lol: Brad I have achieved my 4.5 foot badge :clap: So come competition time I will be dangerous. I have also recently applied some decals to my yak (making me deadly). One of my reels has got new braid on LOOK OUT. I have just bought a nice new frock that rally makes my legs look nice. I will use this frock as a weapon to distract all you EAKFC sexuality challenged members (im pretty sure thats most of you) Im thinking of going comando that day for an extra little something special :y:
..dont forget the sunscreen ! :worried:
"The trouble with common sense is that it's not too common !"

Viking ReLoad
Ocean Kayak Trident 4.3
Phoenix Hornet - "Retired"
Ocean Kayak Ultra 4.3 - "Retired"
Viking Profish 440 - "Retired"
Scrambler XT - "Retired"

ZMW 2196

G1