New to area

BOP region discussions, for local trips, meetings etc.
Withoutapaddle
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler Ultra 4.1

Mon May 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi people.

I'm new to the EBOP, currently living in Kawerau so I thought I better say hi. I'm Looking forward to getting out on the water of the next few months and hopefully get to meet some other fishing enthusiasts.

I'm currently running a 4.1 Prowler which spends far to much time in the shed, so hopefully I can remedy that.

Be safe and good fishing.

Withoutapaddle.

Ruff as Gutts
Kayak Model: Swing

Mon May 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Welcome bud! The boys from Whakatane have the only club around and have monthly fish and get together. Only the best fisho,s from Tauranga post on this forum :lol: . Pukehina and Rodgers rd isn't too far from you and the guys will post up if they are heading that way. Good luck out there bro :rock:

maccayakka
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: Profish 400
VHF Call Sign: MaccaYakka

Tue May 26, 2015 10:18 am

Oh geeess Ruff, that was a bit ruff about only tauranga guys posting on the forum :lol: . Without the EBOP have a forum under the club area and also have a facebook page as well. If you want to know more let me know as i am a club member and work in Kawerau..(live Whakatane). The club have club days each month and have members as far away as New Plymounth, Napier, Hamilton to name a few.

We are a great bunch of guys of varying experience.
Profish 400

Cobra Snapper - retired to my son

Azza 1978
Kayak Model: Prowler 4.1 ultra

Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Don't forget Gisborne to macca lol
PB Snapper 53cm

Ruff as Gutts
Kayak Model: Swing

Tue May 26, 2015 6:07 pm

maccayakka wrote:Oh geeess Ruff, that was a bit ruff about only tauranga guys posting on the forum :lol: . Without the EBOP have a forum under the club area and also have a facebook page as well. If you want to know more let me know as i am a club member and work in Kawerau..(live Whakatane). The club have club days each month and have members as far away as New Plymounth, Napier, Hamilton to name a few.

Nah I ment the best out of the bunch in TGA. :rofl: Most of them use the other lesser forum.

Downtown
Kayak Make: Viking
Kayak Model: PF440

Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Ruff as Gutts wrote:
maccayakka wrote:Oh geeess Ruff, that was a bit ruff about only tauranga guys posting on the forum :lol: . Without the EBOP have a forum under the club area and also have a facebook page as well. If you want to know more let me know as i am a club member and work in Kawerau..(live Whakatane). The club have club days each month and have members as far away as New Plymounth, Napier, Hamilton to name a few.

Nah I ment the best out of the bunch in TGA. :rofl: Most of them use the other lesser forum.
Pft don't you have to fish from a kayak to be classed as a yak fisher ruff :P When was the last time you got out? Welcome Withoutapaddle plenty of good fishing to be had in the BOP. Forecast next few days is mint
Last edited by Downtown on Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all good
Kayak Make: pinnacle elite on the sand
Kayak Model: ultra 4.1 rock hopping
VHF Call Sign: 4.3 trident

Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Withoutapaddle wrote:Hi people.

I'm new to the EBOP, currently living in Kawerau so I thought I better say hi. I'm Looking forward to getting out on the water of the next few months and hopefully get to meet some other fishing enthusiasts.

I'm currently running a 4.1 Prowler which spends far to much time in the shed, so hopefully I can remedy that.

Be safe and good fishing.

Withoutapaddle.
Welcome dude There's loads of yakkers round the ebop, great club just PM if you need more info all good!
Pinnacle elite
o/k ultra 4.1
4.3 trident

Withoutapaddle
Kayak Model: Prowler Ultra 4.1

Wed May 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks people. I hope to get involved in the club when I am able. Hope to see you all out there.

• Information