upcoming summer

Wellington region discussions, for local trips, meetings etc.
Dreadfish
Kayak Make: Ocean Kayak
Kayak Model: Prowler elite 4.5

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi All
I have been a bit slack in the past year or so with getting out and about with kayak in tow. A period of unexpected events in my life has me questioning what i do in my spare time. to that extent i am looking to be a bit more proactive in getting out and doing things i love (fishing kayaking etc) I have a list of things that i want to do this coming year fishing wise.
1. actually get over to the wairarapa and fish several places. Tora etc
2. get out past kapiti for tuna and kings
3. more time in the harbour and west coast with my son (I have 2 yaks)
4. get away for more trips to comps and general great fishing destinations. Such as coromandel, white island, back to the naki classic and maybe northland.

I already spend a great deal of time with my daughter and her sports so would like to include my son in most of the above. my oldest is heavily tied up with her work and Uni so not much i can do there.

anyway. what i would like to say is. while i dont mind doing stuff by myself i would like company on some of these and if anyones out and about would they mind me tagging along or if i plan something you are more than welcome to tag along with me

Erik
Stealth Evolution 495
OK Prowler Elite 4.5
OK Scupper Pro

Blazer60
VHF Call Sign: ZMW5911 - Blazer60

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Nice one mate. I'm always keen to team up. Looking for a reason to not go tomorrow anywhere from Paekakariki up to Otaki. Swellmap looks favourable.
Blazer60
In between ships ZMW5911
Any Stealths for sale?

Ikwezinz
Kayak Make: Cobra
Kayak Model: Marauder

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:11 pm

If swellmap is right I am off otaki in the afternoon, camera shows swellmap is off target on today's forecastImage

Kerry
Kayak Make: Old town
Kayak Model: Predator PDL

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 pm

The northland comp rocks mate get up here! Oh and the snapper are big up here during winter too just check my last tr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Information