Seeing trip reports like that almost want to make me head back to the old stomping ground .
Search found 7285 matches
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm
- Forum: Competitions and Events
- Topic: Coromandel Kayak Adventures/Kayak Fishing NZ Get-together 2017
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2180
See you all in a couple of weeks .
- Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:50 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Acomodation for the Northland Softbait Comp September 28th
- Replies: 0
- Views: 292
Hey guys , myself and a mate have hired a very nice spacious house for the comp . Due to someone pulling out at the last minute we are looking for one or two people to share costs . This place has huge parking for cars or trailors , satelite tv , all the mod coms , fish filleting bench , big games r...
- Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 pm
- Forum: Movie Theatre
- Topic: My latest video from my trip up north at the start of the month
- Replies: 2
- Views: 427
Awesome stuff picking up 2 PB fish . Matai Bay is a magic place to fish
Hey mate , try looking at the Auckland Region for planned trips . we used to post up planned trips all the time so newbes could tag along and learn from the more experienced guys but as the years have passed hardly anyone does this anymore which is pretty piss poor . I fish Army Bay , Martins Bay an...
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 pm
- Forum: Trip Reports
- Topic: AN Aussie Mid Winters tale of squid ,snapper and seriolas
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1120
Nice Snaps and those Sambos look like they would put up a good scrap .